The History of LMA
• 1990 LMA started manufacturing gauge fitings and supplying the trade, other ranges of products were added as we have a continual policy of expansion where demand dictates.
• 1995 Motorsport Engineering (our sister company) started preparing race cars, mainly for one make championships. Success was achieved in various categories, Rover Tomcats, Vauxhall Vectras and the VW Cup with a VW Beetle. As these series declined or the drivers moved on to different areas, more success was found preparing cars for the LMA Euro Saloon and Sports Car Championship.
(See LMA in Motorsport).
• 2004 Motorsport Engineering moved exclusively into manufacturing for LMA.
• 2008 MotorSport Engineering Ltd. took over the distribution of LMA products.
• 2011 The company relocated to Wellingborough.
• 2014 The company changed its name to LMA Autoparts Ltd. to reflect its heritage.